Here is my final image, i changed it to black and white, edited the brightness and made the background darker on iphoto, i would have done more but i don’t have photoshop and as my teacher keep telling me we are meant to aim for the perfect photo so we shouldn’t need it…id still like it though 😛
Here is my final Step-By-Step for my Shakespearian Project, it is making my Ruff, i will upload the final image as soon as it is edited 🙂
Here is my first Step-By-Step post of my Shakespearian project, it is of the making of my hat.
As I set up this blog to document what I am doing, at long last here s the update on my first costume project. It is a mini project; in that there are 6 weeks in total for the researching, making and the final shoot.
For this project i had to choose a portrait of a Shakespearean character to recreate. I picked this lovely picture of Dame Judi Dench playing Viola in the 1969 production of Twelfth Night. f all goes to plan the next few updates should be step by step on how i made the image.
On a side note this project is now nearly finished as i have been trying to upload this particular information for over 2 weeks now, WordPress sort it out, it’s not funny!